Pages

Lessons learned after reading the commencement address of Steve Jobs





I haven't learned a lesson to his commencement address

I guess I will learn a lesson in my own experience.

I appreciate Steve Job's stories: "Connecting the dots" "Love and loss" and "Death"

I cannot relate to his experiences

I already learned that I should do the things I love to do, good or bad.

I believe that no one could say that they are successful in their life.

No one has reached the finish line alive.

But always think positive

Even if you have a 1% chance

Then use it to achieve what you want

Time is limited

Life is so fast

But we don't need to hurry ourselves

What's important is just don't be late.

All I just want to say is that if you have a dream

Do everything,race with it until you grab it

Even if you gasp for breathe then prolong it

"Initin lang ang kalan para tubig kumulo"
"Kailangan timbain lang ang poso para balde ay mapuno"
"Wag magpapabola sa iba kasi hindi ito madali"
"Kung merong gusto wag lang magmadali"
"Tatama pa rin kahit na laging mali mali"
"Ipunin lahat nang piraso kahit na hati-hati"

One thing that we should remember

Collect all the pieces that was left

No obstacles that we cannot overcome.

Don't be afraid to risk.

-akosileedarwin-

0 comments: